Tuesday, 15 September 2009
Bull. Dog.
Right... I apologise for the shitty quality of this pic... again but my scanner is somewhat knackered and I don't have my camera with me. So... it's a photobooth shot of it... sorry. Anyway.... I was looking at the Best of British tigerprint brief a while ago and whilst I quite liked it, wasn't sure where to start with it. So didn't. But today I felt like drawing a bulldog for some reason. I figured I'd draw it while I had a little enthusiasm. I've had quite a bit on my mind these last 3/4 weeks and have found it difficult to focus on 1 thing. But today, after starting the day hating graphic design and pretty much everything about it (I realise this isn't a good attitude for a graphic design student but I'm trying to be honest with myself as well as anyone reading this), I sat down and drew something i'm actually quite proud of... which doesn't often happen...